glhf: (Good Luck Have Fun) 1. used among video game players to express good will and good sportspersonship before the start of a match.
humans have signed this Pledge
We love video games and esports because they enable us to discover new worlds, play interesting roles, meet people from across the globe, and face exciting challenges. These experiences should be open and welcoming to all.
We believe that a diverse player community makes gaming more enjoyable and competition stronger.
If you agree, we invite you to join us in creating a gaming ecosystem that welcomes everyone and includes all.
Our Keystone Code outlines core values for good digital citizenship. The GLHF Pledge includes seven things you can do to uphold these values and help make video gaming more fun for everyone, no matter their shape, size, color, gender, background, disability, or beliefs.
By taking this pledge, you promise to be Inclusive and Positive towards ALL other players in your video gaming and esports communities.
I Pledge to:
- Be a good sport whether I win or lose
- Remember that people online are still real people
- Know that my actions and words can have real impact
- Speak up against hate speech, harassment, abuse, and assault of any kind
- Show integrity as a player by respecting the rules, appreciating good opponents, and being a good teammate
- Stop, listen, and reassess if I’m told that my words or actions have been harmful
- Respect the sincere opinions of others, even if they are different from my own
On behalf of all video game lovers everywhere, we thank you for using your words and actions to support a more fair and inclusive future for games.